Saturday, April 7, 2018

Graphic Design is My Passion!

FADE IN:
INT. SANDRA's BEDROOM
With red eyes (from lack of sleep), SANDRA struggles to stay awake after a long night of crippling anxiety working hard.
---
Let's talk concept art.

So for my poster, I have decided to use the website Canva. I have previous experience with the program and find it to be very-user friendly, so it is perfect for a promotional poster for CLIQUE!

Here is some inspiration for the design:


On the real, I plan to create a brand for CLIQUE through the typewriter text font through the poster design and other promotional print material that will be used throughout social media/other marketing campaigns. This branding will remain consistent in the website, which will also employ this minimalistic vibe.

But the website is for another blog post...

Until then,
SLS

No comments:

Post a Comment