Sunday, April 1, 2018

Cry For Me

FADE IN:
INT. SANDRA'S bedroom
Again, SANDRA is found on her laptop with iMovie open. No, she isn't crying, you're crying.
--
Ok, I have something to confess. I planned to finish editing over break and SPOILER ALERT I didn't finish.

That is not to say we did not make great progress! Time slips away when you're on break. One minute you're on the beach, the next moment you're home typing your blog post updating your eager audience, and the next thing you realize you're jumping off a concert stage crowd-surfing to one of your favorite indie bands (go check out HUNNY).

That being said, I do have to hunker down this week. I went through the majority of the footage throughout the break (it WAS over an hour of interviews, after all) and found I have sufficient footage to create my narrative. I have now gotten more used to iMovie (a lot of the time on my laptop was spent looking up how to use iMovie in the first place, which got me frustrated considering I was so busy trying to figure out how to edit rather than actually doing it.

But now, school starts again tomorrow, so you know what that means. No more messing around. We got exactly two weeks until everything is due. Website, poster, documentary, the whole she-bang. Get ready for it, folks. You're in for a treat.

Until then,
SLS

No comments:

Post a Comment