Thursday, March 29, 2018

Open Up!

FADE IN:
INT. SANDRA'S BEDROOM
SANDRA is stressed. That is all.
---
Hello Blogger!! Let's talk EDITING.

Back in the beginning of the school year, we had a PSA project to direct towards a faction of Generation Z. My group decided to target the artsy Instagram kids who are obsessed with their feeds and typewritten-poetry and aesthetically-pleasing coffee flat-lays. Basically, think Orion Carloto:



IG: @orionvanessa

Taking inspiration from her feed, we decided to insert a typewriter effect for our message. Since I didn't edit for that specific project, I had to look up exact how to do it on iMovie (keep in mind, this is my first time using iMovie on my new laptop; it has way more features than the iPhone app does!!).

Luckily, I found one helpful tutorial that used the application Keynote to convert into a Quicktime video to upload directly to iMovie. Here is a sneak peak!



Until then,
SLS

No comments:

Post a Comment