Sunday, March 25, 2018

Partner, Let Me Update U

FADE IN:
INT. SANDRA'S BEDROOM
Freshly tanned, SANDRA is enjoying the first few days into Spring Break. However, reality sets as she realizes the proximity of her due datethe project due date, that is.
Hi Mom. Thanks for supporting my Media Studies endeavors.
---

Hello Cambridge, coming to you now from her brand new laptop (thank you Mom & Dad)!!!!

Yes, as you can imagine, I am very excited for this laptop upgrade, especially considering I am now in the post-production phase of my documentary! 

Currently I am sifting through over an hour of footage, including interviews with such quality responses. It's kind of super intimidating trying to figure out how I'm going to organize all of footage... it's like a crazy, complex connect-the-dots. 

Well, at least now I won't have to edit using the iMovie app on my phone and instead do it on my laptop like a Professional Editor™.

I plan to finish editing before Spring Break ends so I can work on the website and poster.

Screencap of iMovie
Until then,
SLS

P.S. This blog post is a reference to an old Beyonce song, so please excuse the informal 'U'.

No comments:

Post a Comment